TERMS & CONDITIONS IN SHORT
- ALL ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS.
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Sabotage, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Sabotage as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Sabotage control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Sabotage reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
PROMOTIONS AND COUPONS
All promos and coupons are not available with any other offer. Must be used at time of purchase. Each promo may be used once per customer. Sabotage cycling retains full discretion to change terms or discontinue any promotion at any time.
The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. All transfers conducted through Sabotage are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Sabotage as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available toSabotage and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Sabotage to delete or correct the information held about you.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Sabotage without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Sabotage we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Events outside Sabotage's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Sabotage is released from Sabotage's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
Sabotage reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Sabotage has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way.
SquareSpace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on sabotagecycling.com
All enquiries: email@example.com